Applying to Ascension Christian High
We are delighted that you have chosen to apply to Ascension Christian High. We look forward to working with you and your family to assess whether ACH is a good match for you. For the fall semester of 2015, all paperwork including the application, registration requirements, and references must be submitted with registration fees by August 15, 2015. Registration for the Spring semester begins November 16, 2015. Spring classes begin on January 5, 2016.
To apply, follow these steps:
- Complete the Online Student Application.
- Required fees are due upon acceptance to ACH.
- Before registering for admission to ACH, please read through the 2015-2016 Student Handbook. (Please know that there are changes to the dress code. Please contact the school office if you are unsure of the changes.)
Upon submitting your application, you must supply ACH with all of the following required documents:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization records
- Most recent standardized test scores ( LEAP, Explore, Plan, ACT)
- Complete transcript of courses taken
- Most recent report card
- Two letters of recommendation from Pastor/Clergy Recommendation, a Sunday school teacher, or youth pastor.
The Office of Admissions will contact you regarding the admissions process once your application has been completed and reviewed. An interview may be necessary with the applicant and parents. At the interview information about the student and family will be discussed.
Please be sure to view the school video for more information…“Excellence Has A Name…Ascension Christian”
Applicants may be required to take an entrance examination to insure proper placement, if admitted. Scores will also determine if an applicant can benefit from an education at ACH.
If you have any questions please contact the Admissions office at 225-622-2800.